EVERYBODY! IT IS THE TIME WE HAVE ALL BE WAITING FOR--THE 2012 SM ENTERTAINMENT GLOBAL AUDITIONS!!!
I was so excited when I heard it was happening. I screamed and ran out of the room to dance around the whole house XD
Anyway you can probably garner that I will be attending. Because this is part of a Kpop blog, I'll post some info for you.
The Global Auditions will take place in Japan, China, Korea, Canada, and THE US! They will take place between Jan. 7th - Mar. 24th 2012.
Here are the places and corresponding dates:
- Busan - Jan. 7th
- Daegu - Jan. 8th
- Daejeon - Jan. 14th
- Gwangju - Jan. 15th
- Seoul - Jan. 28-29th
- Shanghai - Feb. 5th
- Beijing - Feb. 12th
- Tokyo - March 20th
- Osaka - March 24th
- Vancouver - March 7th
- Toronto - March 10th
- New York - Feb. 18th <-----THE ONE I'LL BE ATTENDING!!!
- Chicago - Feb. 20th
- San Francisco - Feb. 26th
- Los Angeles - March 3rd
Anyone can audition and there is no fee to pay.
send an email or apply through Youtube.
The USA email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
The CANADA email is: email@example.com
They will send you a confirmation email receipt indicating audition time and place.
If you want to apply through Youtube, please use this link.
FOR BOTH EMAIL AND YOUTUBE, you must include:
- City and Date (of where your audition is)
- Nationality/Ethnicity (ex. American/ Chinese-Korean in my case)
- Category applying for
- Date of Birth
- Contact Info: 1) Phone, 2) E-Mail, 3) Website
- PHOTO ATTACHMENT
AT THE AUDITION,
- SINGERS: sing a cappella without an MR and a mic. Cover and original songs allowed. (up to 2min.)
- DANCERS: CANNOT bring their own CDs. They will provide music for you to freestyle (up to 2min.)
- ACTORS/ACTRESSES: impromptu acting. Scripts/monologues are to be memorized and brought by each individual applicant
- MODELS (Fashion/Commercial): pose
- COMPOSERS/LYRICISTS: submit original demo CDs or musical scores
If you have any questions contact
or check out the website!
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY WHO WILL AUDITION!!!!