Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Korean Skin Products

Koreans are known to have really beautiful natural skin. It literally glows and mocks you with its flawless, blemishness. (Trust me, my dad had skin like that :P ). Anyway, I decided to try some Korean beauty products because of this. Koreans are known to focus a lot on physical and outer beauty; therefore, it makes sense that their skin, hair, and beauty products are some of the best in the world. They also have more care to put on your skin like essences and creams. All of them work really well. Koreans spend a lot of time on their skin, and it obviously reaps good results. However, remember, their good skin also comes from their diet of veggies and water. I decided that I would try some of these products soon. (When I run out of my current cleanser).

Sadly, in VA, there are not many Korean beauty supply stores. There is one in Annandale called The Amore, which is the parent company of IOPE and Laneige, but it is an hour away from my house :(. HOWEVER, THE INTERNET ALWAYS PREVAILS! I have found some good websites that have fairly-priced Korean cosmetics and skin products. Currently, I'm looking at O HUI, Isa Knox, and Laneige (some really expensive stuff!!!). I think I am going to get a whitening system and a hydrating night system and a pack. I want to regain my lighter, glowing skin and fade my acne scars. My mom refuses to take me, though, until after my SAT II exams in June. We'll see. UPDATES TO COME AND QUESTIONS WELCOME! THE LINKS TO GOOD KOREAN PRODUCT RETAILERS:

http://www.imomoko.com/index.php
http://www.evecare.com/
http://facial-shop.com/index.php
http://webichi.com/en/products/0/0/Skin_Care/Cleanser/Whitening/0

Have fun shopping and don't forget to always take the time to take care of your skin :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok.
    I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.


    My page ... tulsa transmission service

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger